Sequelae Of Cerebral Infarction
Cerebral infarction sequelae cause emotional change as well as change in body function. If not timely treated, will lead to gradual decline of patient’s body and even take away the patient’s life.
Emotional change: patients face spiritual and intellectual barriers, performance decline in memory and computing power, unresponsive, can’t read or write and finally the development of dementia. Additionally, patients also appear gibberish, depression, mania, laughing and crying impermanence behavior.
Body function change: patients suffer hemiplegia, hemi with limbs numbness, memory decline, swallowing barrier, language difficulty such as in speaking skill and other symptoms.
Taking care of cerebral infarction patients
• Whenever patients in urgent condition, we need to lay him/her down at a 30 degree angle (mean head a little higher than the rest of body) then send him/her to hospital immediately.
• Because of hemiplegia, patient is unable to move and have to lie on the bed most of the time. Therefore, some other symptoms also appear such as blood circulation disorder or skin infection. To reduce such situation, the caregiver should clean patients’ body with warm water and give them regular massage.
• Keep patients’ mind at ease, avoid shock.
• Food that is suitable for patients, such as soup, milk, juice, and semi-liquid foods.
• If any abnormal condition occurs, tell the doctor right away.
Diet for cerebral infarction patients
• Limit fat intake, use vegetable oil instead of animal fat
• Control of total calories
• Increase in the amount of protein from meat, fish and soy products
• Minimize the intake of sugar as well as food and drink containing sugar
• Reduce salt intake
• Drink water regularly, especially in the early morning and evening. This can dilute the blood, preventing the formation of blood clots.
Root King Sharp Mind is Japanese brain supplement invented by Professor Shinji Shimada. This product is a perfect combination of nano-technology and herbal medicine made R&D by Tian Li Institute of medicine, Japan. Root King Sharp Mind consists of 4 main ingredients:
• Nanometer ginkgo biloba extract, experimentalised on animal, can activate efficiently brain cells.
• Hydrogen ion bond calcium produced in Japan, a new kind of anti-oxidant
• Phosphoric acid serine, an world’s top anti-aging agent
What you can experience:
• Aid the function of eyes & brain, improve IQ
• Increase metabolism
• Prevent impaired ability
• Improve blood circulation, alleviate the atherosclerosis or hypertension
• Prevent cerebral infarction & myocardial infarction.
What make Root King Sharp Mind different from other same kind of products?
- Used Nano-technology:
• The product is free from ginkgolic acid (a poison agent to health)
• Fast in absorption because of nano-particle ginkgo biloba extract
- Containing calcium hydrogen which firstly found in Japan
- 5 years of clinical practice
- Animal experiment proved to be effective.
- Obtaining the Japan Patent (Patent no. 3988168) in July 2007
- Obtaining the US Patent (Patent no. 8105637) in 2012.
What is nanotechnology?
One nanometer equals one billionth of a meter. Most of brain supplements with traditional processing method are found hardly to break down, which causes the problem that the active component is impossible to be absorbed into the body. Tian Li Medical Institute has solved the problem of digestion and absorption, processing the ingredient with the most advanced technology – nanotechnology.