Neurasthenia or nervous exhaustion caused by excessive stress or anxiety. It is found most often in people who have stressful lifestyle or careers and people who work a lot. It occurs in either sex typically in adulthood but most common in men aged 20-55.
Symptoms of nervous exhaustion:
• Accompanied by one or more of these symptoms: muscular aches and pains, dizziness, tension headache, sleep disturbance, inability to relax and irritability
• Inability to recover through rest, relaxation or enjoyment
• Disturbed and restless, un-refreshing sleep, often troubled with dreams
Cerebral: headaches are the prominent symptom. Insomnia is quite characteristic, and the patient arises un-refreshed; there is more or less despondency; the patient is anxious, worried, and fearful, anxious of some impending danger. A continued tired feeling is generally present.
Spinal: backache, with tenderness along the spine, is characteristic. Other manifestations may include tingling, crawling, or burning sensation, or certain parts will feel hot or cold.
Gastro-Intestinal: gastric disturbances are the chief characteristics of this form. The patient sleeps poorly, has unpleasant dreams, and develops an irritable disposition. There is flatulency, rumbling of the bowels, constipation may alternate with diarrhea, and a sense of weight or soreness over the abdomen.
Cardiac: while there is no organic reason, the person may experience palpitations and sometimes sharp pain similar to angina.
Urinary: the quantity of urine expelled is usually small. The patient becomes irritable, and experience dull headaches.
Sexual: a fear of becoming impotent preys upon the mind, the patient is depressed, sleeps poorly, has nocturnal emissions, complains of pain or crawling sensations in the testicles, has perverted sexual desires, and frequently masturbates.
Associated features of nervous exhaustion:
• May experience rapid intense heartbeat that may be irregular (palpitations, tachycardia)
• Cold extremities, clammy hands and feet
• Abnormally rapid breathing (hyperventilating)
• Dizziness or faintness
• Periodic sighing
• Sweating for no apparent reason
• Restless fidgeting
• Failed marriage and broken family
• Unemployed or job not as expected
• Sexual disharmony
• Monotonous life after retirement
• Financial burden etc
Root King Sharp Mind is Japanese brain supplement invented by Professor Shinji Shimada. This product is a perfect combination of nano-technology and herbal medicine made R&D by Tian Li Institute of medicine, Japan. Root King Sharp Mind consists of 4 main ingredients:
• Nanometer ginkgo biloba extract, experimentalised on animal, can activate efficiently brain cells.
• Hydrogen ion bond calcium produced in Japan, a new kind of anti-oxidant
• Phosphoric acid serine, an world’s top anti-aging agent
What you can experience:
• Aid the function of eyes & brain, improve IQ
• Increase metabolism
• Prevent impaired ability
• Improve blood circulation, alleviate the atherosclerosis or hypertension
• Prevent cerebral infarction & myocardial infarction.
What make Root King Sharp Mind different from other same kind of products?
- Used Nano-technology:
• The product is free from ginkgolic acid (a poison agent to health)
• Fast in absorption because of nano-particle ginkgo biloba extract
- Containing calcium hydrogen which firstly found in Japan
- 5 years of clinical practice
- Animal experiment proved to be effective.
- Obtaining the Japan Patent (Patent no. 3988168) in July 2007
- Obtaining the US Patent (Patent no. 8105637) in 2012.
What is nanotechnology?
One nanometer equals one billionth of a meter. Most of brain supplements with traditional processing method are found hardly to break down, which causes the problem that the active component is impossible to be absorbed into the body. Tian Li Medical Institute has solved the problem of digestion and absorption, processing the ingredient with the most advanced technology – nanotechnology.