Dementia in children
Pediatric dementia is also known as mental handicap, medically known as mental retardation. Children with dementia may have memory loss and unable to concentrate. He or she may have hard time to find the right word for verbal expression and may not understand other people.
• Genetic factors: chromosomal abnormalities such as Down's syndrome or other agencies.
• Gene mutations: such as congenital metabolic disorders.
• Prenatal damage: or intrauterine infection during pregnancy caused by harmful toxins, drugs, radiation, mercury, lead, smoking, alcohol consumption, drug abuse, severe malnutrition or sickness pregnant women get.
• Postnatal damage: premature children or meningitis, encephalitis, cranial trauma, cerebral vascular accident, toxic encephalopathy, endocrine disorders such as hypothyroidism, epilepsy, etc.
• Early detection of abnormal fetal for timely abortion.
• Discourage kin marriage or close relatives.
• Avoid old age pregnancy from over the age of 35 to 40.
• Strengthen prenatal care in order to avoid unexpected situations affect fetal development. During pregnancy, women should maintain a good mood, nutritional eating, avoid tobacco and alcohol, prevent of infectious diseases, poisoning, avoid taking drug or medications with teratogenic effect, and minimize the exposure to radiation.
• Regular health check-up for children, early detection will eliminate hidden dangers. Improving nutrition for children, and preventing of infectious diseases, poisoning or head trauma.
• Early language development stimulation at baby especially at 6th month after baby is born.
• Healthy eating for children with dementia.
• Provide adequately the essential fatty acids to children with dementia.
It is extremely important as it is indispensable nutrient for brain to maintain the normal function. The fatty acids can found in fish, vegetable and seed such as flax, sunflower, soybean, walnuts etc.
• Enough daily calcium intakes to help the nervous system function properly.
More attention to cereal, meat, vegetable to meet various vitamins needed by the body.
• Low-sugar diet for children with dementia.
• Supple more vitamin E and carotene-rich foods: such as olive oil, wheat germ oil, corn oil, peanut oil, sesame oil, etc.
RootKing Sharp Mind is Japanese brain supplement invented by Professor Shinji Shimada. This product is a perfect combination of nano-technology and herbal medicine made R&D by Tian Li Institute of medicine, Japan. RootKing Sharp Mind consists of 4 main ingredients:
• Nanometer ginkgo biloba extract, experimentalised on animal, can activate efficiently brain cells.
• Hydrogen ion bond calcium produced in Japan, a new kind of anti-oxidant
• Phosphoric acid serine, an world’s top anti-aging agent
What you can experience:
• Aid the function of eyes & brain, improve IQ
• Increase metabolism
• Prevent impaired ability
• Improve blood circulation, alleviate the atherosclerosis or hypertension
• Prevent cerebral infarction & myocardial infarction.
What make RootKing Sharp Mind different from other same kind of products?
- Used Nano-technology:
• The product is free from ginkgolic acid (a poison agent to health)
• Fast in absorption because of nano-particle ginkgo biloba extract
- Containing calcium hydrogen which firstly found in Japan
- 5 years of clinical practice
- Animal experiment proved to be effective.
- Obtaining the Japan Patent (Patent no. 3988168) in July 2007
- Obtaining the US Patent (Patent no. 8105637) in 2012.
What is nanotechnology?
One nanometer equals one billionth of a meter. Most of brain supplements with traditional processing method are found hardly to break down, which causes the problem that the active component is impossible to be absorbed into the body. Tian Li Medical Institute has solved the problem of digestion and absorption, processing the ingredient with the most advanced technology – nanotechnology.