Nowadays, more and more people have begun to experience stress symptoms on the brain, such as memory loss, mental retardation. However, there are still a lot of people do not know much about what is “stressed brain” or lack of awareness of brain hazards. To learn more about it, firstly we take a look at:
Stressed Brain Symptoms:
1. Dizziness, headache.
2. Memory decline.
3. The attention cannot be focused.
4. Muscle pain, fatigue, weakness.
5. Thinking not agile, unresponsive.
6. Insomnia or doze.
7. Mental deterioration cause by loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting.
8. Reading a large section but do not understand the meaning.
9. Mental problem, eye swelling, vertigo, hearing loss, auricular fever phenomenon.
10. Increasing typos phenomenon or missing words when writing or doing homework.
All the above symptoms indicate that the brain needs to be rested, adjusted and recovered. Instead of looking for help, if ignored and work forcefully on the brain. This will increase the stress on the brain and may cause brain cell damage.
Hazards for the brain
Normal circumstances, a stressed brain caused a great deal of harm in the physical and mental health of the human body, mainly in the following two aspects:
1, the imbalance in the physiological function: inattention, involuntary cranky, dreaming, abnormal sleep patterns, lack of energy during the day, yawning and tired brain.
2.Psychological function imbalance: due to the imbalance between the physiological and mental function caused worries, tension, depression, irritability, negative, sensitive, suspicious, low self-esteem, self-blame, The heart is filled with confusion and pain, helplessness and uncertainty, which lead to weariness, truancy, running away from home, unmarried sex, sex crimes, or even a suicide.
Experts stressed that the long-term physiological and psychological imbalance or stressed brain may induce neurasthenia, insomnia and other serious mental disorders. Thus, we should not take it lightly.
How to eliminate mental fatigue
To eliminate mental fatigue, any amount of emphasized work, should have good rest and exercise for the body and brain. Nutrition also plays a key role in brain health, so it’s necessary to have healthy and punctual eating habit. A healthy brain is the foundation of having a good health and longevity. Thus, focus on brain health is also essential.
How to prevent brain from over stress
Root King Sharp Mind is Japanese brain supplement invented by Professor Shinji Shimada. This product is a perfect combination of nano-technology and herbal medicine made R&D by Tian Li Institute of medicine, Japan. Root King Sharp Mind consists of 4 main ingredients:
• Nanometer ginkgo biloba extract, experimentalised on animal, can activate efficiently brain cells.
• Hydrogen ion bond calcium produced in Japan, a new kind of anti-oxidant
• Phosphoric acid serine, an world’s top anti-aging agent
What you can experience:
• Aid the function of eyes & brain, improve IQ
• Increase metabolism
• Prevent impaired ability
• Improve blood circulation, alleviate the atherosclerosis or hypertension
• Prevent cerebral infarction & myocardial infarction.
What make Root King Sharp Mind different from other same kind of products?
- Used Nano-technology:
• The product is free from ginkgolic acid (a poison agent to health)
• Fast in absorption because of nano-particle ginkgo biloba extract
- Containing calcium hydrogen which firstly found in Japan
- 5 years of clinical practice
- Animal experiment proved to be effective.
- Obtaining the Japan Patent (Patent no. 3988168) in July 2007
- Obtaining the US Patent (Patent no. 8105637) in 2012.
What is nanotechnology?
One nanometer equals one billionth of a meter. Most of brain supplements with traditional processing method are found hardly to break down, which causes the problem that the active component is impossible to be absorbed into the body. Tian Li Medical Institute has solved the problem of digestion and absorption, processing the ingredient with the most advanced technology – nanotechnology.